AIM
danny4kk

All 10 art Reviews

Light Inside Light Inside

Hey i've been checking out your work, and its nice to have someone else who uses apophysys, i must say getting patterns as clear as yours and making actual images is quite a challenge i really admire your work, should go check out some of mine as well could do with some feedback from another apophysis user!

plantm responds:

thanks a lot, It's great to hear from other apophysis users. I just started on Newgrounds. I'll check out some of your work right now.

Cityscape Cityscape

This is really impressive watched the timlapsed vid as well, you can see you put a lot of effort into this and you have natural skill congratulations! Most impressive.

About To Shine Through About To Shine Through

swell!

Great peice, just had 1 slight problem I thought it was a man; before I saw the cheast. The only thing I can say that needs work is the face (the expression; it looks as if she cant decide how she is feeling diffrent parts of the face are showing diffrent emotions). however other than all of this, this is ace! congraztz.

In-Bread In-Bread

breadie

well i have come to the conclusion; that is bread...nice

RazorShader responds:

It sure is.

Ghost District Ghost District

good work!

I love this but just a bit of constructive crit:

The curve at the left of the tree near the bottom, it seems to perfectly curved then goes of in what looks like a straight line of the screen (going left).

But other than that looks real impressive congratz mate (something about that torch that i just love!

frozen-scumbag responds:

it's not a tree nor is it a torch lol.

60 min light cycles 60 min light cycles

sweet!

This is simple, yet so effective, congratz mate :)

Black Night in White Black Night in White

Loving it!

mind if i ask how you do these?
are you using a pad to draw on the computer or are you doing it another method?
neither the less it's quite mystical!
keep them coming

letobowie responds:

I don't mind saying as long as it is just between us

The Detail is drawn by hand using black marker on thick paper. its takes me about 10/12 hours to draw the detail (the drawing above was on A3 size paper). I then take a photo and the colour and lighting are done digitally.

Cities of the Future Cities of the Future

whowzas

This is magnificent!
Did you create this yourself?
How long did it take?
Can i have your autograph?... :P
Hehe this is a great piece of art, i especially love the light on the smoke.

voxmortemcg responds:

thank you :) It took around 10-11h to finish. You can't have my autograph now but in few years who knows :P

MALDEN - Ch2Pg002 MALDEN - Ch2Pg002

Ah this made me laugh.

You know i think i can see a mini series with these two.
It would be a sorta comedy action "thing" (yep thing being the technical term) where both characters are kinda evil and dumb a bit like kyotee from road runner but a little more smart than him, anyways im waffling on, >< great work anyhow :) be sure to keep them coming!

p-hon responds:

If you haven't already, you can read the archives to see what's happened before:

I'm hoping someone here on NG would like to team up to make a game based on Malden, because. Well, just because.

Big Bang Theory Line Up Big Bang Theory Line Up

Amazing

wow! really all i can say they look great! don't think you even need to mention that they are from big bang theory; they resemble them so much. Well done and keep up the great work!

DarkArtisan responds:

Thankyou, I'm working on a series of video game pixel art renditions, so stay tuned :)