AIM
danny4kk

Rainwave - Stargazer Rainwave - Stargazer

Haha, browsing through newgrounds audio whilst in bed, i come across this, i click play, i jump out of bed with motivation from this haha xD.

Gonna fav this one haha its quite the piece you manage to keep constant sound from the beginning though all the music, this is often really hard to achieve due to the other tunes going on at the same time, i do believe you have aced that!

Indigorain responds:

Wow, thanks for that man! I hope I didn't keep you awake for too long xD
Anyway, thanks for the great score and the kind words! I really appreciate it!

Days Ahead Days Ahead

hania, you are by far my fav artist on newgrounds congratulations!

NGHH - Richard vs MadFLeX NGHH - Richard vs MadFLeX

Yer think madflex won with that bleach and the arrow to the knee ...

F-777 - Flying'n'Stuff F-777 - Flying'n'Stuff

Intro sounds like the beginning of some sort of game show haha. It seems to have that feeling of simplicity and calmness going on at the same time even though a fair amount is going on all at the same time :). Nicely done, i commend you on that not many people can successfully do that!

My Quiet Place (Updated) My Quiet Place (Updated)

All the way through the beginning i couldn't get the idea of a 'sticky' heart was just pounding away haha its strange i know, feels like i'm a child in a toy box that crumbles at 2:10 and then after that i'm just picking up the pieces to try and recreate it.
its quite a good piece to be fair :) nice work keep it up!

At the Speed of Light At the Speed of Light

33seconds into it and click download, the intro could not have been better even if a thousand musicians worked on that!
Its not to heavy but has some power behind it, (tbh its got the mix it needs )
and its defiantly got that journey feeling to it (but i don't know constructively i must say it doesn't seem to have a story behind it, as in that feeling that this "person" has exist and as reached the ultimate journey.

overall great music and can see my self listening to this for days! and coming back to it in a few months or so haha well done :D

TranceCrafter - Mind's Refuge TranceCrafter - Mind's Refuge

It fills my head of an image of a person who is staring next to a window in the middle of London in the 1800 just watching as a man that was very dire to her walks out of the door and into the street, all of this happening in black and white in the rain. Dramatic piece and well, although this might have been a quick piece of work it was good enough to make me imagine something like that twas quite powerful.
I don't think it needs a climax this piece but maybe bring in a cello or violin at some point then take it out and bring it back in towards the end and just end on a shallow note. great piece though :D

Arrr Me Matey's Arrr Me Matey's

Great piece...but...

This has some really nice parts to it but (on a constructive note not putting this down or anything) there are parts that seem to be a little empty and not really doing anything, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere but the intro was well constructed think you could have used that and then built up some tension then really let this piece go! but keep working on it!

Dubdub Dubdub

Mini me

It's like mini dubstep, >< something about this that i love cant put my fingure on it but really great music keep it up.